Friday, May 21, 2010

Cat Fight

No way, I just wanted to play with this cat but he wasn't interested.  Why can't cats understand that I'm not out to harm them?  I just wanna sniff him and maybe nibble his ears.  I got so excited seeing this particular cat because he did not run away, they usually do.  I could stay here all day but Mom was tugging on me.  






I met Stacks again yesterday and we played for a few minutes.  His mom calls him "Stacky".  For some reason, I get tired easily when I play with him.  


Sunbathing with the flies, it don't bother me. :-)  Mom usually brush my hair or give me a wipe down  every time I go outside.  Why?  Because now, I can  come to bed with them when I want to even though I don't stay that long.  I prefer my own bed.  But finally, I have broken down Mom and her no dogs allow rule in the bedroom.  ^paws  and double woof woof!  



This is Dusty, a very friendly 20-month old bichon I met last Sunday.  I only got to play with him a few minutes because he came in late as we were about to leave.  His mom was very nice and brought toys to the park for donation.  









3 comments:

tikarex said...

Sinjin...I really don't think that kitty wanted to play..were we a bit jumpy?? LOL!!!

Chris said...

AWWW....so happy you met a Bichon to play with! And the kitty cat videos are a howl....and your mommy says you can sleep on the bed now? WOOHOO....life is so good for Sinjin!

Sinjin said...

Ok, I admit it, I was a scaredy cat. :) That cat had crazy exorcist eyes. It spooked me.