Friday, October 15, 2010

Catching Up

 I have been trying to catch up with playtime since being sick over 2 wks ago.   I have been very busy meeting new dogs and getting reacquainted with old pals.  10 days is a long time to be out of the playtime dog circuit.  ;-)  Steve is a new friend.  


 





  

 

 
Waiting for Mom to kick the ball

Snack time

 
 
 
 

At Dog park A, Mom and I were by ourselves.  She wanted to practice "Recall" but as usual, I ignored her.  Mom doesn't seem to understand that I don't respond well to voice command even though she has treats. I know what she's up to. Later, I decided to play "soccer" with her because I was bored.  


 


 

I rested before going back to the car.  

I admit it, I like to ham it up for Mom while she takes photo.  I'm ready for my close-up now Mr. Demille. :)

 
 

 
 
 
I thought I'd give it my biggest smile for Mom cos' she let me chill on the grass for quite awhile.













1 comment:

tikarex said...

Glad to hear you are back at the dog parks having fun and meeting new friends!! Loved the pictures of you smiling with those pearly whites!!