Saturday, October 9, 2010

Autumn Leaves

Wednesday night we went to the dog park for the first time since I had been sick.  Mom was still cautious.  We were there for only 35 minutes because Mom didn't want to tire me out and have a setback.  I was so excited that I kept pulling Mom to hurry up to get to the gate and set me free.  I just ran around till my parents caught up with me.  Then, 2 familiar dogs showed up and I played with them.  As usual, I stole someone's toy.  I can't help it, it's in my nature and it's fun.  :D




Taking Georgia's toy.


Keira and Shyla ganging up on poor little 'ol me.  :)

 


 





 


 

To top it all off, Mom was excited to finally see and feel the change in season.  We don't really have 4 seasons living in California.  Mom still feels that the best weather in USA is in Nor Cal but she loves autumn season.  I like the snow.  Thank goodness, I have a chance to see and play in the snow once or twice a year.





 















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sinjin,
What were you looking for in the leaves??

Did Georgia chase you around to get her toy back?

Love to watch your videos!

YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DOG!!!