Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boredom

The good news is I am not coughing anymore.  I even got a walk this morning.  The bad news is I won't be able to see my buddies for a few more days.  I like sleeping but it's been sooooo boring this past week.  I have not seen any dogs at all, not even on my 2 walks.  Friday night, I could not sleep.  I just want to play and I want one of them to be in the same room as I play or chew on my bone.  I woke up my parents a few times:  2am, 4am, 6am by ringing the bell, climbing up on their bed and kissing their faces.  No point shutting the bedroom door because I will keep knocking/scratching till one of them wake up.  Mom did her duty and let me out when I rang the doorbell at 2am.  She also kept me company when I woke her up at 4am.  She took a catnap by the couch for a few minutes till I settled down on my mat.  At one point, I thought she was going to put me inside the crate and lock me in.  I know she thought about it.  Then at 6am, I woke up Dad but it took him another hour before he got dress to take me for a walk.  I think I have rested enough and time to play ball.  






















 




 







 

A new treat from Dad






 





Two cops about to launch their jet skis to patrol the bay








I'm here somewhere :)
 Miscellaneous videos from a week or so ago.  Road to SF.  We went to Japantown briefly and I got lots of compliments from strangers and some wanted to take pictures of me.  My mind was going bonkers because of so many different smells.  ;-)  It was a hot day and Dad bought Mom this drink from a Japanese grocery store while we wait outside. No dogs allowed.  She positively loves the drink.







 




 

I played with Tango for a little while.  Can't believe he jumped on my table.  He wanted Mom to pet him.






3 comments:

tikarex said...

Hey Sinjin...were you showing us your big scary fang in a few pictures back? lol...You are as gorgeous as ever in all your photos!!
Loved the videos taken in SF...the hills are something else!! Thanks Rangda!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Loved all the photos and videos.
You are so good, Sinjin to take your time to journal for us!

Gosh those two fatties you saw were beyond being fat...hope they can lose weight

Happy that you are better now!!

Thanks Mom!!

Unknown said...

Forgot to tell you that I love your blogs new look..Autumn colors are so pretty!!