Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Action Dog

I wanted Duke the Lab to chase me.  I knew he wouldn't be able to catch me.  It was fine when it was just the two of us but when another dog joined in, I was toast!  LOL   I held my own for awhile but I admit it, it got a little stressful.  My parents think I'm beginning to look like a junkyard dog (no offense to junkyard dogs).   Why?  Because of a few scratches here and there.  It cannot be helped.  I'm an active dog.  There will be skirmishes. Once my parents thought I was being overwhelmed, they stop the play especially if the dog's owner is not nearby.  Dad with his foot and Mom with her squeaker or spray bottle. 

 

 

  




 

Oops, caught in the act



  



Not my blood, I wasn't injured.  A pup lost her tooth while playing.  Of course it stopped our play.   Dad scooped me up. He thought I was wounded.



 

 

Practicing my pose for PlayDog





1 comment:

tikarex said...

Sinjin..Duke didn't stand a chance of catching up to you....am very glad that was not your blood!! Posing for Playdog...lol....