Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sunset

Taking a quick walk around the neighborhood can usually last to an hour.  I like to take my time picking the right spot to do my business.  Mom lets me smell the roses as it were while we walk.  She's good about that.  Anyhow, I thought I'd take advantage of her sprained ankle and roll around the grass for a bit while she sits by the bench.  I met a couple of dogs walking with their humans.  I saw people fishing and rowing. And most of all, I got to see a beautiful sunset. 


























      

2 comments:

Chris said...

Rangda, you have a real knack for taking stunningly good photos! I stop by here nearly every day to see the adventures of Sinjin - he hit the jackpot when he got you for a mommy!

Sinjin said...

Mom says thank you. I have no complaints, I am very lucky indeed.