Wednesday, August 4, 2010

City Walk

So many new smells.  I was so excited.  We were in SF late Sunday morning.  Mom walked me around the neighborhood.  She wanted me to cross Divasadero St. a busy intersection, but I saw too many cars and I didn't want to move.  I guess I'm a suburban dog, not quite a city dog yet.  Then we drove down by Embarcadero and walked again.  So many people and they were staring at me.  Around 3pm, Mom and Dad decided to have a late lunch at Fog City Diner.  Dad asked if they allowed dogs outside.  The hostess was very accommodating and even gave me a bowl of water.  She was nice.  I was well-behaved and sat there between Mom and Dad.  Passerby complimented me for being a good boy.   Therefore, I got scraps from both Mom and Dad.  :) Afterwards, we spent some time at Levi Plaza where I met a few dogs and even got to play with one.  It was a good Sunday afternoon.  
Trying to check out someone's house

Lots of different smells in front of this store

Sleepy after our walk and waiting for Dad to finish his errand.  I'm keeping his seat warm till he gets back.









Checking out to see if there are any aggressive birds, didn't see any.





       

No comments: