Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where's my walk



Raindrops keep falling on my head when I go outside to do my business.  It's been raining for the past 2 days so I haven't been taken for a walk.  I would have gone batty but thank goodness for Sienna to keep me amuse.  She screams a lot when we play.  I still snap at her daily every time she gets too close to Mom and Dad when I'm near them or every time she gets a treat.  Despite my jealousy, I am glad to have her around.  Just wish she would stay away from all my treats even the one that says 'puppy' cookies. :)


 
She doesn't like her harness.  I don't blame her.  Hate it too!






 



 


 







Alone time with Mom watching a French film. Je ne comprends pas. 8-0








2 comments:

tikarex said...

Who has more fun than Sinjin or Sienna? Great pictures and videos Rangda..thanks!!

Unknown said...

Whoa! Watching the videos made me a little nervous when Sinjin and Sienna where a little rough with each other...I fully know you would never let the play get out of hand....Rangda you are so fortunate to have two beautiful babies!! The pictures you take are great they always capture the personality of Sinjin and Sienna! Palma