Saturday, February 19, 2011

Little Angels

...when we are sleeping. ;-)  Dad took Sienna out of her pen around 4am after she did her business and took her to bed with us.  Mom told him to give her a wipe down.  She's fussy about that kind of stuff.  I was too sleepy to have a cow about it.  I made sure I was situated between Mom and Dad while Sienna was at the foot of the bed.  By 6am, I heard the camera clicking, looked up, and went back to sleep.  What can I say?  We are both individually cute but sleeping together??????  It's too much cuteness and Mom just couldn't resist getting up and taking pics early in the morning.  A bit silly if you ask me.





 






 

 




 

 




 









 

 





9 comments:

tikarex said...

Rangda...the pictures are just precious!! It was worth getting up to get those shots!!

bertieMC said...

Awww, beautiful pictures of your babies.

Anonymous said...

Rangda - SO CUTE!!!! - Sam Parker

Anonymous said...

They ARE irresistible when they snuggle together. Sinjin's head looks gigantic next to Sienna's in some of those pictures. It's so cute.

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet! These are the kind of memories that are priceless! Thanks Rangda! Palma

Anonymous said...

Omg Rangda!! What precious photo! Your babies have reduced me to a puddle of goo!!!
Patty

Anonymous said...

I think Sienna loves big brother. Not so sure that Sinjin is as enamored with little sis! Rangda, I love your photos of these beautiful shibas. Hope to see you at Novato again!

Spenlo

littlejeannie said...

Sienna just adores her big brother. The pictures are wonderful! They warm my heart.
littlejeannie

KappaKath said...

Cuddle cakes; what darling babies! These pictures just made my day!!!!!