Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crate

Sienna now willingly goes to her crate at night.  Mom doesn't even lock her in anymore. She also likes to fix her blanket before she sleeps while I just flop down in my own bed.  I no longer sleep outside her pen.  But between 3 or 4 in the morning, I like to sleep with Mom and Dad.  Unfortunately, Dad likes Sienna in bed as well.  So when he wakes up to go to the bathroom, he goes to Sienna's room afterwards and brings her to our room.  I usually snap at her to tell her not to get too close to either Mom or Dad and just go to sleep.  I'm in no mood to play.  It's too early.  She obeys me.  What a good shiba.
 
 


 











 

Lizard is back and I think Sienna wanted to eat it. Yikes!


 



 


 












 
See, I'm a nice bro.  Sienna was using my bed so instead of kicking her out, I used her bed instead.












1 comment:

tikarex said...

Sinjin...you are a riot!! You were gently pawing at the lizard..ready to run at moments notice, and along comes Sienna and picks it right up in her mouth!! Then, you looked so funny sleeping in Sienna's bed while she was stretched out on your!! I am still laughing....