Monday, February 14, 2011

Back to Back Shibas

We went to our 2nd Shiba meetup this past Saturday.  I couldn't totally enjoy myself when I see Mom or Dad behind the fence holding Sienna.  They took turns holding her.  I can't wait for her to grow up a little so she can come into the park.  There was also a French Bulldog meetup at the same time so I got to play with a couple of them besides Yoshi and Kouki.  Then on Sunday, I saw 2 Shibas at the big dog park area.  I played with the red one for a little bit and greeted the black and tan.  Then Mom saw Belle my friend at the small dog area.  She carried Sienna by the gate entrance and both moms started yacking it up.  Belle has been at the park for almost 2 hours so she wasn't really into playing with me like we normally do.  Five Shibas at our local park is unusual.



 




 

 

 

 

 

 

Bo

Houichi



 
Belle


   
Ewok wannabe :)





 














No comments: