Friday, November 12, 2010

Adventureland

Check out my new Snoopy collar.  It's only a dollar.  Mom loves going to the Dollar store.  She buys all kinds of stuff we don't need.  She gets a kick out of it.  



Showing my fangs, I am being taunted.

 
Practicing my fierce look

 
 

Dad got home and took me to the dog park by himself.  Oh oh.  Don't get me wrong, I was very happy with just us guys going out.  Remember though, that Dad is still recovering from his sprained ankle.  We were the only one at the dog park at 6:30pm.  It was dark except for the lighted soccer field where high school girls are practicing.  You already know what's coming up.  I did not want to go home when it was time.  Half an hour is not long enough.  Dad called me several times for 15 minutes and I just stared at him.  He called Mom.  She told him to ask for help from anyone nearby.  Frustrated, Dad left the dog park thinking I would follow him and I did for a little bit but decided to run to the field to check out the girls. I got to smell a couple of gym bags on the ground.  A few girls tried to help get me for a couple of minutes but had to get back to practice.  Dad walked to the parking lot so I headed towards that way.  He motioned for me to get inside the car but I went on my merry way back to the field.  Then, a father and son with their dog were walking by and offered to help Dad capture me.  Game on.  They try to surround me but I did my zigzag move.  The kid was laughing and was amazed how fast I ran.  This went on for another 20 minutes.  I was enjoying this game. Dad was about to give up and told the father and son that he was going to call Mom again for reinforcement.  As the father and son were leaving, I followed them.  They left their dog tied by a tree and I went to check him out.  Dad almost got me from behind but I got away again.  I went back to check the dog tentatively and his human finally got hold of me.  Game over.  Dad thanked the father and son again and he scolded me as we got inside the car.  He called Mom back to say that the fugitive has been captured. We got home and Dad gave me the cold shoulder.  But the cold ice finally broke after 15 minutes.  Dad cannot be mad at me that long.  I have the power of cuteness on my side.  We made up and I kissed him.  My supposedly half hour dog park time turned to an exciting 90 minutes of adventure.



 

 


  
 

 












                                                                                








2 comments:

tikarex said...

Sinjin...love the photos of you hamming it up for the camera....lol..sounds like you had a grand time playing "catch me if you can" at the park!!

Sinjin said...

Me, a ham? No way. (wink)