Friday, March 5, 2010

Vet Time-- March 5, 2010


do they know, I was doing it for the chicken treats. After exhausting day. my exam, I met a mixed Husky who was waiting for her shots. We played for a few minutes but I had

Early this morning, I went to the Dog Park and played with Pepe. We went to the big dog's area since it was empty. It was pretty muddy because of the rain. Pepe and I played on top of the picnic table. Too bad my mom forgot her camera. Pepe's human told us about the guy with 4 dogs who were herding the goats. Funny thing is, we saw the goats about a week ago. I didn't know what to do with them. I just stood there and peed. :) We went to the vet's office. Dr. W said I was a good boy. She gave me 2 shots today. I didn't make a sound. I met 2 Weiner dogs who were both shy. I greeted them but they did not want to play. While waiting at the office, mom was practicing sit and down with me. The receptionist was impressed. Mommy was so proud of me for showing off what I learned in class. Little do they know, I was doing it for the chicken treats. After exhausting day. my exam, I met a mixed Husky who was waiting for her shots. We played for a few minutes but I had to go home. It was an exhausting day.





Eaplayed for a few minutes but I had to go ho

No comments: