Friday, March 12, 2010

3rd Day of Puppy Class







I know my classmates now. Deacon, Oscar and I got there early and played before they all arrived. During the "grab and hold" portion of the class, I was the last one picked because I kept running away. I squirmed like most of the pups but at least I wasn't whining. So far, Suki has been whining every time. We played hide and seek. One by one, we were held till our mom or dad called for us with a "Recall" word from the other side of the room. Mom's word is "Now" and I did very well, thank you very much. Unfortunately, I still peed in class, just once though. I get so excited seeing my classmates. The following day, Mom tried the Recall word and I actually abided by it at home. But once we went to the dog park, I wasn't paying attention at all to all the basic commands. I just want to run free and play. Mom did not seem frustrated that I wasn't obeying her. But she sure tried, bless her heart.



No comments: