Saturday, December 25, 2010

Yuletide

Boy, was I tired from the move!  I slept real good last nite.  Unfortunately, Mom is too tired to put up our Christmas Tree.   I stayed at the old place while they moved the big stuff.  I love playing in an empty room.  Mom took time to play with me.  Then I was left alone again and I slept on the air mattress for a few hours before they collected me.  This morning, I woke up at 8am and Mom automatically woke up too to let me out of the backyard.  She was thrilled that I did Number One there.  She hasn't put up my door bell yet. We'll be going to my Uncle's house for the festivities.  Yay, I get to eat human food! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new house...and your big backyard!!

Will be waiting to hear stories about your new home, Sinjin..

Your Mom sure likes to use Photoshop doesn't she? You don't look so good in a white beard!

Merry Christmas to you and your Mom and Dad!

PS enjoy your people food at your Uncle's today!!