Monday, September 6, 2010

Crush On



Hmmmm, this german shorthaired really liked me.  His human said that he likes small dogs and he latch on to me all day at the park.  It was fun playing with him but after awhile  I wanted to play with other dogs too.  He kept following me around.  
                                                                              I saw another cat while walking the other day. He wasn't interested in me.  Are cats haters?  I just want to play with them.  I know they will like me because I have lots of kitty traits.  At least, that's what Mommy says all the time. 

 


Saw kitty kat again too on the same day.  I said "hey" but he wasn't feeling it.  =^_^=




Rest Stop



I always stop by this tree every time we take this particular route on our walks. 

      

No comments: