Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wet Dogs

I don't like to get wet.  It was pouring rain.  We tried to wait it out and only managed to stay for 90 minutes.  I got to meet a few shibas.  Needless to say, I was disappointed because I did not get to rumble with any of them nor eat human food like I did last year.  Apparently, yesterday's rare June storm set a new rain record across the Bay.  Mom and Dad felt badly for us that they are thinking of heading south for another shiba picnic next month.  I don't mind the long journey, it's worth it.  Sienna, on the other hand, could be trouble. ;-)  

Mame shiba Taro, what a cutiepie!


Huddled under the tent with Zuko.  Thanks for the shelter Yoshimom!


Yoshi and Zuko


Bella


Chibi
3-month old Ashlan, another cutiepie


 

Sacchi
I took over Sienna's crate while she went to the back

Wet Inu, not a happy camper

1 comment:

tikarex said...

So sorry your fun day had to be such a wet one...you don't look too happy there Sinjin!!