Friday, June 10, 2011

Ready For the Big Time

Sienna was at the big dog park area because Mom thinks she's ready.  There were over a dozen dogs.  A few of my playmates were there and I met some new ones.  Sienna met my buddy Hiro, a Rhodesian Ridgeback and she had fun running away from him.  He can be too boisterous sometimes.  She finally got to try her evasive maneuver run.  She also had fun with an 8-month old lab Buddy.  Mom enjoyed watching her play.


Lacking walking coordination.  I prefer the right side.

 






New friend Buddy

Giving kisses to little girl

Sienna looks like a squirrel

Zoey also gave her a kiss


Saying goodbye to Lola

 







 


Resting with Chloe

 
Sienna kept bugging me on our way to the car.



2 comments:

ABronte said...

Wow Sienna, you can outrun those big dogs! Looks like you had a great time and I love those photos of you and the girl. So cute.

tikarex said...

Sinjin..did you or Sienna have to have a bath after all the rolling on the grass? Whatever was on the ground must have been pretty ripe..lol...