Monday, June 20, 2011

Play-uh

That's right, I've got game.  Belle's mom busted me for being a playa when she found out that I was regularly meeting and playing with Shyla, Maddie, Luna, Chloe, Zoey, and Coco.  But both moms agreed that Belle should be my official number 1 girlfriend since she's a shiba and we both have more things in common.  I say, I rather be footloose and fancy-free.  I don't need the excess baggage.  ;-) 




 

Get up Belle, my turn to roll! 

 

 

 


 




Get out dog, this is our spot!


 

There are some days that we go to the park twice in one day.  We are fortunate to live near two dog parks.
We met Sam and Tina on our way to Dog Park A.  They prefer to walk rather  than socialize at the park.

 


Instead of waiting by the gate, we get a better view up here to see who is entering the park.   That way, I don't have to waste my time greeting a dog I'm not interested in.
Mild-mannered Lassen



  This time, Sienna wasn't scared of my buddy Oscar.








1 comment:

Kelly said...

I agree with you Sinjin, just stay single. LOL Sienna, you should try out for America's Got Talent, you will surely win. ;)