Monday, April 18, 2011

Four Eyes

Another fun weekend  doing Sienna's homework.  The teacher noted that she's a little better in class.  She almost joined recess but preferred to observe.  I think she's more of a geek academic type.  She did well with her basic commands, at least much better than I did as I recall. (^_^)
Sienna showing off her missing teefs
And a raspberry for  Mom


Me being handsome with my blue steel look ;)





 

 



Really tired after playing hard
 

Sienna's classmates having fun while she looks on


 

 


Sienna was the only one at the park so I joined her after a few minutes.




 

  









1 comment:

tikarex said...

You are a handsome boy indeed Sinjin!! Love the picture of Sienna showing off her missing teeth...it's adorable. Just have to mention also the beautiful pink tree all in blossom...wow!!