Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dr.Sinjin, the Dentist


For the past few days, I have been obsessed with grooming Sienna.  I only wanted to clean her 'wound'.  She's been losing her puppy teeth and I like to clean it, especially her gums.  She doesn't mind it one bit.  But because I'm such a clean freak, I get to the point where I overdo it & Sienna yells for me to stop after awhile and if I don't, she will start to paw me, growl, or run away.  

Today Sienna gave a cry that alarmed Mommy.  Hey, don't look at me, I was sunning and minding my own business.  She yelped again and jumped as if something had bitten her.  I went over to check her out.  Then Mom came out and I offered her my toy to play but she was more concern about Sienna.   Hmmmph!   Mom picked her up to see if she has any wound or insect bite and she screamed again.  She's got doodoo stuck on her butt!  Hahahaha....  Mom, always handy with the poop bag even in our own backyard was able to quickly grab it out of Sienna's touche. Sienna is such a baby, she can't even clean herself properly!  I offered my toy again to play but Mom carried Sienna back inside to get a wipe down.  

 

 


 

 

 

  






SCARY!

Quiet time at last

 




No comments: