Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday Night Date











It's turkey neck day! Mom left it with my dinner so she and my dad can go out to dinner in SF and see Conan O' Brien who is on tour for the first time. Me thinks there's a pattern here. Turkey neck equals Mom and Dad are on date night. But duh! I forget about it because I love 'em turkey necks and I don't mind being left alone. Plus, they were so excited to see me and vice versa that I try to milk it. :) I just fold both of my ears and hover over them. They think it's really cute. Come to think of it, this is the first time I heard Mom got overly excited to see me. She's usually very good at not using baby talk to me. Normally, she would greet me in a monotone voice and doesn't even pet me till she takes off her coat. But tonight, she kissed me on my forehead and says "Hi Sinjin, how's my baby?" Then Dad and I roughhoused for a little bit.

By the way, I lost a bunch of pictures and videos taken mostly in April because our home computer crashed. Mom wasn't able to copy the April stuff yet on a disc. The computer was attacked by some bug and my Mom spent 4 hours trying to fix it. Boy, would I love to get that bug myself and show him my ninja butt move!


No comments: