Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yard Merriment

Still bloody muddy so no dog park. Sienna will be 4 months old on Monday.  We started having a jolly time in the yard by barking at the cat next door (mostly me), looking for lizards, digging and eating dirt (mostly Sienna), and chewing on sticks.  She received 2 new toys for her birthday which I claimed.  She now knows that everything is mine.  She is getting her last set of shots and she can go to the dog park with me 2 weeks after that.  Even though I pick on her all the time & we fight like cats and shibas,  I am glad she's around.  My life certainly got interesting. 

 


 

  

 


 

 

 

  

 

Leave my arse alone!

 

 

 

 

  


  

 



2 comments:

tikarex said...

Happy 4th month old birthday adorable Sienna..sending lots of kisses and belly rubs!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA!!!
You are such a cutie pie!
Sophie is sending you kisses...