Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hockey Bulldog


Mom is just not into hockey.  It's her first game and she did enjoyed it for the most part.  You really have to pay attention because you can miss a goal if you blink.   She was texting by the third period.  Hahahaha... 



 

She enjoyed the 2 break time stints



 

 

They left me Saturday night for 8 hours.  I'm pissed.  I missed the good old days when I was younger and I had a dog sitter if I'm to be left alone for more than 3 hours.  Those days are gone.  I can't wait for Sienna to get here especially for the days when Mom and Dad are off on their date night. 

At Dog Park B, I met a bulldog named Gunnar.  I also got to play with Josie and Lily.

 

 



The following day, I met another bulldog at Dog Park C.  I didn't get his name but he was really fond of Dad. He wanted Dad to play and pet him.  He decided to hang out with us and even took a spot by MY picnic table.  We did not see his human nearby.  A stranger thought that he was my parents' bulldog.  LOL


Hey, this is my favorite position. ;-P

 
 

 




It got too hot for me so I decided to rest by the shade on a semi-wet ground.












1 comment:

tikarex said...

Wouldn't that be fun to go around the rink in those clear balls having a race!! Loved the pictures of the bulldog sprawled out on the picnic table...lol..